If you're an introvert you're probably loving all this time home and if you're an extrovert then you hate it.Either way this is a great time to get things done or to try something new! I'm a bit of both so I'm not sure how I feel about all this time, especially with my 3 children being home! It does feel a little like the summer with nowhere to go but a lot of things to do. So here is a list of productive and fun things to do whether it's alone or with your loved ones.
1. It's officially spring and time for spring cleaning! Use your height to your advantage and dust the top of the fridge and other hard to reach places that dust can hide.
2. Promote yourself to the CEO of Letting Go! Now is the time to let go of things that no longer add value or serve a purpose within your life. This shall include people too! That stack of papers need to go. All that unopened mail, there's probably a check in there. Girl! Let it go! That dude you let hit and he hasn't called since, let him go! That friend that's never happy to see you grow, let them go! Those shoes sitting in your closet that didn't come in the right size, let them go!
3.Do you have an emergency fund? Start one now!
4.When was the last time you checked your credit? Grab your free annual credit report from all 3 credit bureaus.
5.Start a savings challenge. I started do the the $5 challenge.
6.Start that a side hustle. Not sure where to start? Blog coming with a list of side hustles
7.Looking for a side gig with an essential business because you need money now? Join Wonolo Use my Wonolo referral code ANITA37 and get $25 when you do your 1st job and get 5 stars. https://app.wonolo.com/wonoloers/get_started?r=ANITA37
8. Start using coupons for your household items. You don't have to be an extreme couponer to save money on items you use daily. It's not as time-consuming as you think. There are plenty apps like coupons.com. You're lucky if you have a CVS in your area they also have an app with a lot of great coupons. Blog coming soon to learn how to do so. In the meantime check out the
9. Plan a vacation . When covid 19 pass, we will be in need of a vacation when this is done.
10. Try a new recipe.
11. Learn a new language.
12. Answer your phone or make those calls as promised.
13. Make amends with old friends or family members that you truly miss.
14. Join tiktok. If you haven't seen my tiktok videos or the other trending videos, you're missing out. This will definitely keep you busy during your quarantine life. Follow me for all things silly @anitapingue and @wexistinc for all things tall! Don't play me if you become addicted.
15. Start a blog. If you're entrepreneur, small business owner, YouTuber, influencer or content creator then you need a blog. Besides going viral, blogs have the longest lifespan (3-5 years) than any other content that's created online.
16. Workout from home. With social distancing becoming the new norm, many gyms and fitness instructors are holding online classes. So extroverts till get a little interaction with others while introverts don't have to be bothered.
17. Learn to sew. Start with a simple project like making a pillow and work your way up to garments.
18. Make your vision board. Do you have goals and dreams? We all do! Make them a reality with by making a vision board. Use those old magazines and find pictures of everything you want in life. Love, wealth, health, a family, new l dream car and dream house. Put it on that board and manifest what you want.
19. Relax (especially extroverts). It's honestly okay to do nothing! Take your wig off or let your hair down. Take your bra off and let your girls hang. Take that ¾ bath you've dreamed of because you're too tall for real bath.
20. Learn a Tiktok dance.
21. Learn all the words to your favorite song and put on an online performance for your friends and family members.
22. Update your résumé and give yourself a raise!
23. Clean underneath your bed and couch cushions. You'd be surprised at the things you find.
24. Try takeout from a new restaurant. Now you have time to support that new restaurant in your area. Small businesses need all the support they can get in times like this.
25. Start school. If you've wanted to go back to school, now is the time to start the process.
26. Finish what you started!
27. Learn to embrace your height. I know it's easier said than done but it's a must. We can't change who we are on the outside bust we can change how we feel on the inside. If you need inspiration on how to embrace your height there are a lot of Facebook groups for tall girls, tall influencers and tall clothing lines to help. My favorite Facebook group is Team Tall and Tall Girls only. Feel free to introduce yourself and search the group for questions you may need answers to. My favorite influencer for inspiration is @TallSwag on instagram and I'm bias so my favorite clothing line is WEXIST INC. You can follow WEXIST on Facebook and Instagram
28. Practice walking in those heels you brought but too afraid to wear them.
29. Be positive, Think positive and Speak positive. At times like this it's so easy to become discouraged . With positivity and following the CDC guidelines you'll get through the crisis.
Thank so much for reading! 😊